Sixindo - Services - Consultancy
In order to start deploying IPv6 network within an organization, it is necessary for the employers to learn the basic things about IPv6. The process of learning can be done either by self-study or by attending training conducted by professionals. Attending training is a critical step as it exposes the person to all intricacies of the technology and additionally, the experts will be able to provide in-depth knowledge including the technology`s strengths and weakness.
Sixindo have a range of training courses and workshops that is designed to give in-depth information regarding IPv6. Sixindo trainings will cover all aspects of IPv6 on all key platforms. Furthermore, we have modular training that can be specifically tailored depends on needs. The specialty trainings are listed below:
1. IPv6 Business Overview
• Objective: to give basic knowledge of IPv6 technologies and its business value.
• Synopsis: introduction of IPv6, the transition model, IPv6 applications and services, opportunities, models, and business development of IPv6, IPv6 network configurations demo
• Target Participants: executive, account manager, front liner and customer service
2. IPv6 for Engineer: Fundamental
• Objective: to equip participants with knowledge and techniques for configuring IPv6 network.
• Synopsis: introduction to IPv6, IPv6 features, addressing, routing, DNSv6,DHCPv6, and prototyping the transition from IPv4 to IPv6
• Target Participants: engineer, junior engineer, technical support
3. IPv6 for Engineer: Advance
• Objective: to prepare the participants with knowledge and technical skill for securing IPv6 network
• Synopsis: securities IPv6, IPsec, Firewall, secured DNS, VPNsec, MPLS
• Target Participants: engineer (with IPv6 fundamentals cert.), a senior engineer.
4. IPv6 for Programmer
• Objective: to provide knowledge and technical IPv6-based application programming.
• Synopsis: introduction of IPv6, the IPv6 socket programming, converting IPv4 toIPv6-based applications, client-server model in IPv6.
• Target Participants: network application programmer.
At the end of the training, the participants should be able to formulate their own thoughts about how IPv6 can be truly beneficial to their organization while considering the issues that may yield during the deployment phase.